The Visual Timeline
Updated on: October 1, 2014
- Employment Ontario Northern Region Labour Market Report
First Quarter 2010 - Provided through the Labour Market Information & Research Unit of MTCU. The report covers all of Northern Ontario.
- Community Information Database - is a free Internet-based resource that provides access to consistent and reliable socio-economic and demographic data and information for all communities across Canada. Easily accessible PDFs with complete data for every community in the Thunder Bay District has been provided on the NSWPB website. If you would like to access the Community Information Database directly, click here.
- Labour Market Information for Ontario - Provided by Service Canada, this website focuses on job descriptions, potential employers, wages, etc. across the province of Ontario.
- Tables by Subject: Employment and Unemployment – Produced by Statistics Canada and provides various perspectives of data relating to employment and unemployment across Ontario.
- Tables by Subject: Labour – Produced by Statistics Canada and provides various perspectives of data relating to labour across Ontario.
- Expected Wages & Salaries of Specific Occupations – This database allows the user to search for a specific occupation or career choice and then find the corresponding wage and salary offered.
- labourmarketinformation.ca – Provides general information about different occupations in Northwestern Ontario, including employment prospects, where to get training, wages & salaries, and much more
- Working in Canada – A National tool that allows users to search through job descriptions, wage rates, skill requirements, and training and job opportunities based on different occupations within specific geographic locations. This tool will help Canadians make informed decisions on the best career path and educational options available to them.
- A 10-Year Outlook for the Canadian Labour Market (2006-2015) - Although this HRSDC report is at the national level, there is relevant information specific to the Thunder Bay District.